Friday, January 29, 2010

THE PRAYER OF CONSECRATION

The prayer of consecration
God, our Father, who hast created all things for my sake, who dost provide all that I require everyday, who dost give me without ceasing despite my being child unable to receive, who hast created me, Father dear tome, God my Father, my Lord, y Sustainer, my protector and my lord !
I offer three many praises. Father, as Thou didst choose me as Thy child, not only through Thy creation but also through Thy Son, I give Thee grateful thanks.
I praise Thee for the love Thou art showing me through Thy gifts, Thy patience, Thy guidance, Thy actions in removing my hardships and Thy benevolent deeds done to me. Yet, what is mypraise compared to Thy love! what is my gratitude coming from my heart before Thy infinite love !
If I keep on praising Thee without doing any other job, even that would be very small before Thy compassion. As Thou art receiving such small praises with Thy willing hands, I thank Thee. Remembering Thy power with which Thou hast been protecting me till now and guiding me into prosperity, I lud Thee. I trust Thou wilt perform such deeds in my case in the days to come, forwhich I exalt Thee. My hope is that Thou wilt surely admit me into heaven at the end of my life and I salute Thee for it.
O God without beginning, God eternal, God that art, and God not created ! I exalt Thee for Thy magnificence.
O infinite God, Thou art everlasting, So I give Thee ever-living praises. As Thou shalt be forever, my endless praises to Thee.
O God of life, when my life becomes weak and enervated Thou shalt pour a new life into me for which I give my ever-living praises.
O Powerful God, As Thou cnst make possible in my case any difficult work or impossible task, I give thanks to Thee with all my strength.
O Omniscient God, as Thou art full of wisdom, Thou dost know about my hardships and my desires, even before I place them before Thee. Hence, Thou canst fulfil my desire.
Even if there are many hindrances to have my desires fulfilled, Thou dost have the wise way remove all complications for their fulfillment. Hence, all my thanks to Thee that Iknow of,and all the praises that my understanding is aware of.
O Holy God, Thou didst create me and all other things holy, but as sin entered, I became unholy. Yet, on account ofThy holiness, Thou canst renew my holiness for which I laud Thee with pure and sanctified mind.
O Father, Love incarnate, as Thou art loving me much more deeply than the earthly parents love their children, I give Thee my salutations.
O God of justice, as Thou art admonishing me justly whenever I am in the wrong, it is proper that I offer my thanks. Hence, I applaud Thee.
O God without form, even if I am not able to see Thee on account of my debility, Thou art seeing me. Although Thou art formless, Thou hast given me a useful physicl form, and also a spirit without form. Hence, I exalt Thee with my body and spirit.
O Fahter omnipresent, Thou dost exist in heaven, the earth and all places. Hence, I glorify Thee. Thou canst be present wherever I go and be my companion helping me. Thou canst remove from meany thought of feeling lonely. Hence, I give my thanks in all places.
O the independent Lord, I salute Thee, for Thou art the Father capable of accomplishing all things by Thyself. Thou canst also give me the strength to do things independently.Thou hast granted me the capability to render things on my own depending upon Thee alone. Hence, my praises to Thee spontaneously offered. I desire to praise Thee freely withoutbeing compelled. By granting meall Thy qualities, Thou hast endowed me with the form of Thy characteristics and Thy desire. After giving me all Thy qualities except the quality of free will, it would be futile to have all the others. Hence, I praise Thee for granting me the quality of freedom.
O triune God, revealed as the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit, I give Thee many praises for Thy manifestation. Thou art not the God that is hidden but one who doth reveal thyself. As Thou art the God revealing to me Thy qualities, Thy deeds and Thy greatness, I bless Thee. Thou art revealed as one and three persons at the same time. We can not understand the mystery, yet we believe. I can understand it when I reach heaven. How can I understand Thy infinite wisdom with my limited knowledge ? I shall be learning anew the things about Thee, into endless time. As there is no end to Thy revelation and my learning of it, I offer my endless praises to Thee.
O glory incarnate ! O the incarnation of bliss ! I believe that Thou wilt give me the blissful state of spending my time always in Thy presence, in Thy fellowship, and in beholding Thy face for Thy glory, and I laud Thee accordingly.
O God, who hast endowed us with body ! we exalt Thee. Thou art transforming this body which is sinful into a holy one. Finally, Thou shalt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home